Monday, November 2, 2009

Mountain Top Gluten and Wheat Free Bakery, Vancouver



Hidden away in North Vancouver, is a bustling gluten free bakery. It had an amazing selection including; savory pies, cookies, cakes, bread, scones and more. Spoilt for choice I went for the focaccia, cheese scones and some chocolate chip cookies.

Verdict:
My favorites were the cookies, they were the first crunchy cookies I have eaten since cutting out gluten and tasted not unlike regular wheat ones. The focaccia was a little on the dry side on it's own, but went very well with a cheese and onion omlette. The cheese scones were a little on the dry side too but quite tasty when warmed in the oven. I'm looking forward to trying some more on my next visit.

http://www.emountaintop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment